I am standing here. On this bridge. Looking around me I can see the spikes of tree tops struggling to reach. Trees are strange. It's as if the whole tree is just supporting that one leaf right at the top. All those leafs photosynthesizing. All that carbon dioxide being inhaled. Just for that one highest leaf. So often they just give up. So many trees just die when it get's too cold. Not enough sun. Not here. There are no seasons here. It is always hot, whether you like it or not.
Directly below me is a river. I will be in there later. I am unsure of when. But, today, I will jump from this bridge to that river, and after that I will do nothing at all.
Above me there is a clear sky. I hate that I have to do this on a day like today. Yes, it is always sunny, but it's not always so beautiful. This is my last chance to do this. If I don't do this today they will find out. They will take me away. They will lock me up. If I don't jump from this bridge I will be thrown from my life. It's okay. Its not difficult. Everyone can jump.
No comments:
Post a Comment