A pink tote with a flower embarrassingly large on the front. The bag is well used. The bag is empty after a shop. Although it still has receipts. The oldest one is from 2009. This bag is covered in chocolate stains from Tommys happy hands after shopping with mummy.
Tanya reached into the boot. ''I really should get that door fixed,'' she muttered to herself. ''Tommy, I will never know how you manage to get everything covered in chocolate!'' She jokingly scolded. Tommy had just turned three and he always had a very playful disposition (which tends to leave everything really quite messy).
I don't think mummy is happy. She is cross. I don't know why. I am 3. At my birthday party we had lots of cake! I liked it. I like chocolate and I like sugary icing. Everything around me is covered in chocolate. I don't know why. I am sat in mummy's old, red car. She has got out the car to get the shopping we just bought. It was a bits and pieces shop. There is a seat-belt on me and it feels itchy. mummy is talking but I don't know what shes saying. when I go inside I will have a ham sandwich and watch Thomas the tank engine. He has my name. I like ham.
Mummy opens the car door and undoes the seat belt for me and she smiles but still doesn't seem happy.
I walk into our small house. I stroke Dodge our dog. He is old. He walks into the living room. I sit on the stairs and wait for mummy to help me take my shoes off. These ones have laces. I am still learning how to do laces. I still get a bit fuddled. They are new. I was happy when my dad was showing me how to do laces. I don't see him much. He works. He is always tired. He needs peace. He drinks a lot of coffee. He argues with mummy about things like mortgages. I don't know what mortgages are but I don't want one.
Today is Saturday which means mummy doesn't have work and I don't have play group. She smiles a lot on Saturdays. Dad will be home at 4 o'clock. I don't know what time it is now but I don't think it will be long. It was sunny but now it's not.
Dad has just come through the door. He always says ''The man is home. Wheres the beer? Wheres my sandwich?'' Mummy always gets upset when he says this. I don't know why. He should stop. He always says ''I was joking''. I don't understand joking.
He came into the living room. He gave me a cuddle. ''Hows my little boy?''
''I'm okay dad''
''I'm okay too. Would you like a sandwich?''
''Ham?''
''Okay boss!'' He laughs ''love you!''
''Thanks dad''
This could be the P.O.V of a 16 year old too, hahah!
ReplyDeleteI liked this, it made me smile :D